- Named after the red coloured flesh.
- Small to medium sized fruit with a thin, smooth or slightly pitted skin that is orange with a slight red blush.
- Flesh is deep red in colour, but can have orange coloured areas as well.
- Less acidic than common oranges.
100g of Blood Orange yields the following:
- Calories – 70
- Total Carbs – 5% of DV
- Protein – 1g
- Dietary Fibre – 15% of DV
- Vitamin A – 8% of DV
- Vitamin C – 110% of DV
- Calcium – 4% of DV
- Iron – 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Product Of Australia