Persian Limes are the most commonly found variety of lime in Australia. They’re a classic for use in drinks, dressings and garnish. Persian Limes are seedless, therefore are perfect for squeezing onto fish or salads.
- Select a firm, smooth, thin-skinned lime that feels heavy in hand.
- Pick limes that have relatively smooth skin, rather than deep, thick dimples.
- The limes that have a sweet, pleasant smell will yield the best flavour.
- Limes may be kept out at room temperature for up to one week.
- Also store in the refrigerator, in a loosely sealed plastic bag, (will remain fresh for about 10–14 days).
- They will keep longer, but may start to lose flavour after two weeks.
Product of Australia