The avocado tree is evergreen and grown in tropical, subtropical and Mediterranean climates throughout the world.
- If it an avocado is ripe, it should yield to a minimal amount of pressure.
- The skin should “give” slightly but should not remain indented.
- If the avocado feels mushy, it has become overripe.
- If the avocado feels firm, it is still under ripe.
- Avocados should be left to ripen at room temperature for one to two days.
- The fruit is ready to slice and serve when it yields to gentle pressure.
Product of Australia